Forno Bravo Vesuvio Pizza Oven
The Vesuvio pizza oven is a Naples-style fully assembled pizza oven featuring a beautiful traditional hand tiled exterior. These innovative commercial pizza ovens for sale feature a traditional center vent system where hot air exhausted from the oven is routed back over the oven dome and then vented through a stainless-steel chimney pipe in the center of the dome. This ventilation method evenly and efficiently heats the oven dome and maintains the high temperatures required for baking Pizza Napoletana.
The Vesuvio is Forno Bravo's signature home pizza oven and features an intricate, hand-tiled enclosure that will hold up in any climate. Made from the Casa2G pizza oven kit, these ovens feature fast heat up times and the best heat retention available in the industry. This helps you bake the perfect pizza, hearth bread, roasts, and grilled meats. The Vesuvio pizza ovens are available as gas and wood fired pizza ovens for outdoor kitchens. They are UL certified for indoor use as a wood fired pizza oven.
Custom tiling options available. Please contact us for pricing.
All ovens purchased without custom tiling are sold as the standard black/red tiling shown.
Vesuvio Pizza Oven Specifications:
- Four sizes: 32”, 36″, 40″, and 44” cooking surfaces; all with an 8″ oven landing;
- UL certified for indoor installation as a wood fired pizza oven;
- Wood or gas pizza oven for outdoor installation, no charcoal.
Vesuvio Home Pizza Oven Includes:
- Complete oven assembly;
- Countertop or metal stand options available;
- Center-vent with steel stove pipe;
- Steel door with a built-in thermometer.
Optional Drago P1+ Outdoor Gas Burner Kit Includes:
- Liquid Propane – 51,000 BTUs; Natural Gas – 38,000 BTUs;
- Flame control system with pilot, low, and high flame settings;
- Stainless steel guard to protect burner;
- Remote thermocouple with wire and gauge;
- Gas leak detector.
Optional for Vesuvio Home Pizza Ovens:
- Optional custom colors and logo tiling, please contact us for inquiries.
- Pre-cured oven so you can cook on day one;
- Double wall chimney for going through patio covers;