Modular Wood Fire Oven
Wall and dome elements are a 4 inch thick superior high temperature refractory material composed of 80% alumina and other advanced elements for extra durability, heat retention and longevity.
High Thermal Mass for excellent heat retention.
Hearth Floor Tiles – “Pierre de Boulanger” are cold pressed at 8,500 psi and ceramitized at 2800F degrees.
Large oven entrance opening allows for maximum visibility and easy usage.
Easy to install — Comes with complete installation DVD and booklet, operation and maintenance instructions.
Five year limited warranty
Shipping Weight: 1,700 lb
Modular Oven Includes
- Floor Tiles (25) – 5 – 12″ X 6″, 20 – 12″ X 12
- Oven Pieces: Primary Hood, Dome Pieces (2), Side Wall Pieces (4), Front Entrance Piece
- Steel Entrance Plate (black)
- Thick Cast Aluminum Door With Teflon Handles
- Dial Temperature Gauge (Range 0-1000F)
- Refractory Cement (22 lb / 10 kg Bag)
- Galvanized Metal Flashing
- High Heat Silicone Tube
- Plywood Spacers
- Refractory Cement (container)
- Package of Fire Starters
- Stainless Steel Pizza Peel
- 4″ x 16″ Screened Vent
- Installation Instructions and Video/DVD
People who bought this product, also bought