Forno Bravo Primavera Countertop Pizza Oven
The Primavera outdoor pizza oven is Forno Bravo’s most popular fully assembled outdoor pizza oven. It is small enough to fit in almost any outdoor kitchen. Plus it is easy to install, so you can take it with you when you move. An affordable pizza oven that will last a lifetime.
Made from the Giardino outdoor pizza oven kit, the Primavera provides the industry’s fastest heat-up times and excellent heat retention. This makes it easy to cook authentic wood fired pizzas in under 2 minutes.
The Primavera oven comes in a beautiful, handcrafted stucco, igloo shape, available as a countertop pizza oven or complete with a decorative metal stand. It is now available in 6 colors to match your personal taste and décor! If you follow Pizza Quest, this is the oven Peter Reinhart uses at his home.
- Two sizes: 24” and 28” cooking surfaces; both with a 6″ oven landing;
- You can bake 1 to 2 pizzas at a time, up to 30 per hour;
- Outdoor oven only, but can be installed under a patio cover using a double wall chimney;
- Wood fired pizza oven, no gas or charcoal.
- Easy delivery using a lift gate — no forklift required;
- Complete pizza oven assembly with igloo shape;
- Stucco finish in Mediterranean Yellow, Terracotta Red, or 5 additional standard colors;
- Countertop or decorative metal stand.