Alfa One Gas Fired Pizza Oven
After ten years from the launch of the first stainless-steel oven, here is ONE, the new portable wood-fired oven from Alfa. Bring home this compact, light (only 110 lbs.) and superbly designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble it: just screw the leveling feet, insert the flue and the chimney cap and get the party started!
Recommended fuel: LPG gas or Natural Gas
• Max oven temperature: 1,000oF +
• Heat Capacity: 30,000 BTU/hr
• Chimney dimensions: 5.0”
• Cooking Floor W x D: 19.6” x 15.7”
• Weight 120 lbs
Mini Peel included
ONE oven ships LPG with parts to convert to NG
Thanks to the patented Alfa deflector, heat gradually comes out of the flue and ensures stellar performances. The ONE oven mouth is designed to maximize the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
The Alfa One Pizza Oven ships in a small box , only (30 x 22 x 18.5 in). In the package, you will find: the door, the flue, the chimney cowl, the levelling legs, the wood basket and “slide in-slide out” pizza peel..
- The Alfa Forni pyrometer facilitates the accurate measurement of the temperature according to the type of cooking.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 1.2 in thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- 110 lbs. of made-in-Italy marvel
- One minute to assemble it, one minute to cook!
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.